Spirit Projekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spirit Projekt

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gonna make an attempt to spark the place up a little more once again. Starting with this new layout. Deal with it.
HELLO SPIRIT PROJECT MEMBERS! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
Invite you friends.

The Future Thread

Go down 
+3
DOODLESxMACHINA
Slurry.
BobShark
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BobShark
Admin
BobShark

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:51 am

Well I havent been around in a while. Sorry guys =P.

Only one question for this thread. What are your current plans for your futures? Even share if you have multiple plans. I know younger members most likely have multiple ideas on what they are gonna do and that they are probably going to change as you all contonue to grow up.

Lol i'm rambling. Ok cough it up???
Back to top Go down
http://spiritproject.roflforum.net
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:27 pm

I will be a successful business man that, somewhere between the ages of 25 and 30, will sell all unneeded possessions, and take all of his money and travel the world. I will then settle down and live somewhere like Spain or Iceland.

Well, that's what I hope. I know it won't happen, but y'know, that's what I want.

I do plan to travel the world regardless. I will drown myself in debt if that's what it takes to see the world.
Back to top Go down
DOODLESxMACHINA
Dinner with your Boss and Co-workers, hoping you will get that promotion!
DOODLESxMACHINA

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:04 pm

Dude, I, too, want to move to Iceland. That place is perfect to just get away, ya' know. Quiet, beautiful, and plenty of space. Perfect.

I also want to travel the world, but more in a photography sense, like a job for a magazine or something. After awhile, I'd settle down somewhere nice up north. Somewhere that snows in the winter.

I just want to keep it simple.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dbkrzy
afierceweasel
Senator
Senator
afierceweasel

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:13 pm

I hope to begin duel-enrollment at miami-dade community college, so that by the time I finish High-School, I'll have an associate's degree in Particle Physics. Then, go to FIU, get my bachelor's. Finally, my dream is to go to MIT, get my master's and then y P.h.D in Particle Physics. And stay in Boston.

But, after High school, I plan on going to the U.K. for about a month and a half. I also want to see Germany, Greece, Japan, Italy, The Vatican(I'm no good Christian but the place looks beautiful), and also Canada. I plan on going to these places whenever I can in my life.

But, by the time I finish getting my degree, I hope to go on and party, a lot, and enjoy life to the fullest. Seeing as I'll only be 24. But, eventually, I would like to settle down, raise a couple of kids, watch them grow into productive, intelligent, and kind members of society.

But, these are just the dreams of a young man, who is simply starting on his journey through life. I realize that this is unlikely but hey, we all got have dreams, right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1000005
moomoocat6
Corneria 4th planet of the Lylat System
moomoocat6

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:01 am

um um well i wanna go to japan,and maybe be a vet,or a teahcer, or or ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm well i still need time -___-
Back to top Go down
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:11 pm

DOODLESxMACHINA wrote:
Dude, I, too, want to move to Iceland. That place is perfect to just get away, ya' know. Quiet, beautiful, and plenty of space. Perfect.

I also want to travel the world, but more in a photography sense, like a job for a magazine or something. After awhile, I'd settle down somewhere nice up north. Somewhere that snows in the winter.

get out of my mind

You sound like me.
Back to top Go down
DOODLESxMACHINA
DOODLESxMACHINA

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:29 pm

Slurry. wrote:
DOODLESxMACHINA wrote:

get out of my mind

You sound like me.

...I am.
Back to top Go down
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator
Lorena.Lollerskates

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:02 pm

I, like everyone else, want to travel the world, but everyone has their own reasons for wanting to travel and how they're gonna do it.
I want to do business around the world. Big dreams, I know. But I'm almost certain that's what I want.
I only just decided this like a day ago or so and it may change but I want to open some kind of business in Switzerland I don't know what specifically but I'll figure that out eventually. I'm thinking something along the lines of a bank.
Sweden has the best banks if you know anything about economy. All the right people take their money to Swiss banks.
Anyway, I want to start small in Switzerland, live there and work there for a while until I have enough money to start off my own little business. Eventually I want it to become as big as Walmart.
I'll have my own business all over the world. Greece, Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Canada, Iceland, Spain, and obv US.
So I really don't know exactly what I want to do, but I'm pretty sure it has to do with business.
I don't know what University I want to go to after Dade, nor do I know exactly what I want to study, what business I want to open, or any of that but I do know I want to get the hell out of Miami, and if I can get out of the country I'll be even happier.
/rant
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxfa113n4ng3lxx
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Lorena.Lollerskates wrote:
\
Sweden has the best banks if you know anything about economy. All the right people take their money to Swiss banks.

Problem: Sweden=/=Swiss.

Sweden=Swede

Switzerland=Swiss

So, please fix one of the two words in your post that I'm having a problem with.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
DOODLESxMACHINA
DOODLESxMACHINA

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:20 pm

I lol'd
Back to top Go down
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:38 pm

I wish to own a corporation. And to be Somebody.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wearedormin
BobShark
Admin
BobShark

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:44 pm

afierceweasel wrote:
I hope to begin duel-enrollment at miami-dade community college, so that by the time I finish High-School, I'll have an associate's degree in Particle Physics. Then, go to FIU, get my bachelor's. Finally, my dream is to go to MIT, get my master's and then y P.h.D in Particle Physics. And stay in Boston.

But, after High school, I plan on going to the U.K. for about a month and a half. I also want to see Germany, Greece, Japan, Italy, The Vatican(I'm no good Christian but the place looks beautiful), and also Canada. I plan on going to these places whenever I can in my life.

But, by the time I finish getting my degree, I hope to go on and party, a lot, and enjoy life to the fullest. Seeing as I'll only be 24. But, eventually, I would like to settle down, raise a couple of kids, watch them grow into productive, intelligent, and kind members of society.

But, these are just the dreams of a young man, who is simply starting on his journey through life. I realize that this is unlikely but hey, we all got have dreams, right?

Dude get into a better university that FIU -_-. Move out of the house gain some independence. I think its a great thing to live on your rather than under your parents roof. You learn some good important skills.

Dont be Lis who wants to stay home until shes 40.

Now as for me. I failed to get into any good college and I want to do something interesting before going off to college so I join the Air Force or Florida Air National Guard(school benefits ten times better). Ill be training and going to tech school for about half a year or more.

I plan on coming maybe having a semester at miami dade(just so I can see how things have changed since i been gone) then possibly move up near jacksonville(where I will be stationed) and goto school around. I hope to get into FSU after I get my A.A. but ill accept almost anywhere thats not FIU. I'm so tired of miami. It has to be Florida or else the Air Guard wont pay for 100% of it.
Back to top Go down
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:50 pm

bobert, there's always UCF in Orlando and USF in Tampa. :>
Back to top Go down
BobShark
Admin
BobShark

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:02 pm

I know I know. Haven't forgotten about those. FSU is my goal but like anywhere else is fine too lol. Plus FSU is closest to the base.... actually i think UNF is.
Back to top Go down
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:38 pm

USF is damn close to MacDill AFB. lolgg?
Back to top Go down
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:18 pm

The future will hold many things...I wonder how it will all play out.
Back to top Go down
BobShark
Admin
BobShark

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:02 am

Now I just recently got accepted into FIU. I wasn't expecting that. I might take advantage of... maybe do ROTC and become an officer.
Back to top Go down
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:49 pm

4 years of college ROTC=instaofficer.

OR.

6 months of OCS=instaofficer.

The choice is up to you.
Back to top Go down
BobShark
Admin
BobShark

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:42 pm

I believe OCS still requires a degree. I think I will do ROTC so I can get all that military knowledge through out the year. Plus they start paying for school after my sophomore year as long as I commit.
Back to top Go down
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:47 am

Oh, true, forgot that it does.

Well, ROTC seems the way to go then. Free school for junior and senior years, yesplz
Back to top Go down
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator
Lorena.Lollerskates

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:20 pm

Slurry. wrote:
Lorena.Lollerskates wrote:
\

Problem: Sweden=/=Swiss.

Sweden=Swede

Switzerland=Swiss

So, please fix one of the two words in your post that I'm having a problem with.

Thanks!

There is an absolute perfect explanation for that.
Maybe not PERFECT...
I put Sweden throughout the whole thing, I realized like pretty much right after I typed it that I meant Switzerland so I went back an switched it. I guess I missed one and I def don't feel like reading everything I posted to fix it because I don't see it but I meant Swiss&Switzerland.
Back to top Go down
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:57 pm

I forgive you.
Back to top Go down
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator
Lorena.Lollerskates

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:28 pm

I gave up on my dream of moving to Switzerland and own a bank.
Maybe I'll still move there but probably not.
For now, I'm thinking international business.
Back to top Go down
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:18 pm

^Fail dream will fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Future Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thread   The Future Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future Thread
Page 1 of 1