Spirit Projekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spirit Projekt

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gonna make an attempt to spark the place up a little more once again. Starting with this new layout. Deal with it.
HELLO SPIRIT PROJECT MEMBERS! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
Invite you friends.

Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:22 pm

I know that anyone that matters excluding a few individuals that don't go on SP owns Modern Warfare 2, or will own it in the near future.

This game is fucking amazing.

If you're interested in getting own'd on Xbox Live, please post your gamertag and I'll promptly destroy you.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
DOODLESxMACHINA
Dinner with your Boss and Co-workers, hoping you will get that promotion!
DOODLESxMACHINA

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:44 pm

I'm playing it NAO! Rented though, but I'm so buying it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dbkrzy
Snorlax
Bob loves you!
Bob loves you!
Snorlax

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:30 pm

SnorlaxIsHungry nigga
Back to top Go down
http://Snorlaxishungry.tumblr.com
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:29 am

snorlax, expect me to add you

I just saw this :<
Back to top Go down
Snorlax
Bob loves you!
Bob loves you!
Snorlax

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:42 am

Yeah you saw this after me and doodles had to return it :'(
Back to top Go down
http://Snorlaxishungry.tumblr.com
DOODLESxMACHINA
DOODLESxMACHINA

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 3:41 am

Rage?
Back to top Go down
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:29 pm

Snorlax wrote:
Yeah you saw this after me and doodles had to return it :'(

QQ

/sadface
Back to top Go down
DOODLESxMACHINA
DOODLESxMACHINA

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:32 pm

No worries! Black Friday is full of surprises! Who knows what games I might get... ;]
Back to top Go down
afierceweasel
Senator
Senator
afierceweasel

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:28 pm

Personally, I think its alright. I don't know if I would buy it, however. This is excluding the fact that I can't even play it at my home.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1000005
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:22 pm

Getting it for PC is totally out of the question. There's no mod tools nor dedicated servers. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

With that being said, getting it for Xbox 360 is totally plausible, and recommended.

I'll go ahead and rate this game in a few categories and overall:

Single player: 9/10. The SP is rather short, but the sheer awesomeness of the ending is enough to bump it from a 7 to a 9.

Multiplayer: 9/10. I was considering a 10 here, but because there are a few overpowered guns, bad spawning, and bad sound--I'll get to that later--I'll have to go with a 9. just a note, but I'm completely bashing this harder than I should be, hence the 9 rating.

Sound: 8/10. Good god, the consistency is terrible. For instance, in SP, it's perfect. I can hear enemies from way far away, it never fades out (except when it's supopsed to), and is overall great. However, when you shift to MP, it totally changes. You can no longer hear enemies from way far away; rather, you can only hear them within a like 20 foot radius. The sound will fade out whenever there's a chopper in the air or if there's a guy yelling whatever (usually about reloading or whatever).

Gun/equipment selection: 10/10. While no selection is perfect, this is probably as close as you'll get. AK47, M16, M4, UMP45, Vector, SCAR, ACR, TAR, M14, an assortment of automatic pistols, a handful of shotguns, plenty of single-shot pistols, 5 (I think) types of launchers, and plenty of things to use instead of a frag (throwing knife, for example).

Perks: 8/10. Perks are overpowered as it is, and adding in a second functionality for each one is ridiculous. However, the good news is that juggernaut and martyrdom have both been moved to a death streak (die 3 or 4 times in a row and get the perk until you get a kill), so it's much less frequent. Maybe I'm being too harsh, but that's probably because I'm used to CoD1/2, neither of which had perks.

Overall: 9/10. Not a perfect game, as it could use some improvements on balance, but it's still a solid game. Definitely a buy if you have access to online. If you don't, rent it at the bare minimum.
Back to top Go down
DOODLESxMACHINA
DOODLESxMACHINA

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:06 pm

^^ Concur'd
Back to top Go down
CrabXcore
On a Quest to Kill the administrator
On a Quest to Kill the administrator
CrabXcore

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:25 am

Slurry. wrote:
Getting it for PC is totally out of the question. There's no mod tools nor dedicated servers. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

With that being said, getting it for Xbox 360 is totally plausible, and recommended.

I'll go ahead and rate this game in a few categories and overall:

Single player: 9/10. The SP is rather short, but the sheer awesomeness of the ending is enough to bump it from a 7 to a 9.

Multiplayer: 9/10. I was considering a 10 here, but because there are a few overpowered guns, bad spawning, and bad sound--I'll get to that later--I'll have to go with a 9. just a note, but I'm completely bashing this harder than I should be, hence the 9 rating.

Sound: 8/10. Good god, the consistency is terrible. For instance, in SP, it's perfect. I can hear enemies from way far away, it never fades out (except when it's supopsed to), and is overall great. However, when you shift to MP, it totally changes. You can no longer hear enemies from way far away; rather, you can only hear them within a like 20 foot radius. The sound will fade out whenever there's a chopper in the air or if there's a guy yelling whatever (usually about reloading or whatever).

Gun/equipment selection: 10/10. While no selection is perfect, this is probably as close as you'll get. AK47, M16, M4, UMP45, Vector, SCAR, ACR, TAR, M14, an assortment of automatic pistols, a handful of shotguns, plenty of single-shot pistols, 5 (I think) types of launchers, and plenty of things to use instead of a frag (throwing knife, for example).

Perks: 8/10. Perks are overpowered as it is, and adding in a second functionality for each one is ridiculous. However, the good news is that juggernaut and martyrdom have both been moved to a death streak (die 3 or 4 times in a row and get the perk until you get a kill), so it's much less frequent. Maybe I'm being too harsh, but that's probably because I'm used to CoD1/2, neither of which had perks.

Overall: 9/10. Not a perfect game, as it could use some improvements on balance, but it's still a solid game. Definitely a buy if you have access to online. If you don't, rent it at the bare minimum.

7-10 scale Surprised.

Though I agree on the overall 9.
Back to top Go down
afierceweasel
Senator
Senator
afierceweasel

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:49 pm

I'd probably rent it for a while, if I had an Xbox 360.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1000005
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:01 pm

\I'm sorry weasy :<

CrabXcore wrote:
Slurry. wrote:
[too much writing]

7-10 scale Surprised.

Though I agree on the overall 9.

What's so bad about a 7-10 scale? Surprised
Back to top Go down
DOODLESxMACHINA
DOODLESxMACHINA

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:27 pm

I hate when I finally have the game, no one plays it as much anymore. >_>
Back to top Go down
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:40 pm

I still play, but I have to send in my Xbox for red rings QQ
Back to top Go down
DOODLESxMACHINA
DOODLESxMACHINA

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:51 pm

:O
Back to top Go down
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Yeah QQ

But I'll have it back in about a month.
Back to top Go down
DOODLESxMACHINA
DOODLESxMACHINA

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:16 pm

...but then I was like: :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:27 pm

L O L INORITE?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2
Page 1 of 1