Spirit Projekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spirit Projekt


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gonna make an attempt to spark the place up a little more once again. Starting with this new layout. Deal with it.
HELLO SPIRIT PROJECT MEMBERS! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
Invite you friends.

 

 Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator
Lorena.Lollerskates

Posts : 1946
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Miami :)

Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any)   Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:13 pm

rawr_imgonnaeatyou wrote:
lolz.. that makes sense
.
.
.
.
.
but i dont talk about all that crap. >_____>

Me neither >.>
If anything I'll say "My hair looks like shit"
And "Your hair looks super cute today"
And if its one of my best friends, I'll tell them straight up when they look like shit.
But I def don't brag about it.

_________________
Lorena Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxfa113n4ng3lxx
afierceweasel
Senator
Senator
afierceweasel

Posts : 1757
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 25
Location : at my desk

Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any)   Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:32 pm

You say that now because it has been brought up. And, chances are, you will not give any nice comments about how someone looks because you will be conscious of it. But, in the end, you have said these things in the past.
And now you will most likely say "No." But it'll happen anyway, unless because I have brought it up, and you wish to prove me wrong, you WILL say nice things.

_________________
fierce weasel is fierce!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1000005
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator
Lorena.Lollerskates

Posts : 1946
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Miami :)

Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any)   Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:43 pm

afierceweasel wrote:
You say that now because it has been brought up. And, chances are, you will not give any nice comments about how someone looks because you will be conscious of it. But, in the end, you have said these things in the past.
And now you will most likely say "No." But it'll happen anyway, unless because I have brought it up, and you wish to prove me wrong, you WILL say nice things.

I WILL prove you wrong.
I have told people they look nice.
I have complimented people on their shoes, sweaters, shirts, etc.
I don't EVER tell people that I think they look like shit but I look good.
I do complain about my hair.
I don't dress up for school, therefore I look like shit 5/7 days of the week.
Did I miss anything?

_________________
Lorena Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxfa113n4ng3lxx
DOODLESxMACHINA
Dinner with your Boss and Co-workers, hoping you will get that promotion!
Dinner with your Boss and Co-workers, hoping you will get that promotion!
DOODLESxMACHINA

Posts : 923
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 27
Location : Here?

Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any)   Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:39 pm

Lorena.Lollerskates wrote:

I don't dress up for school, therefore I look like shit 5/7 days of the week.

I hate people who need to "look good" for school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dbkrzy
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator
Lorena.Lollerskates

Posts : 1946
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Miami :)

Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any)   Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:53 pm

DOODLESxMACHINA wrote:
Lorena.Lollerskates wrote:

I don't dress up for school, therefore I look like shit 5/7 days of the week.

I hate people who need to "look good" for school.

Exactly!
And since we have uniform, everyone looks the same.
We can't even wear colorful sweaters anymore.
I understand people wanting to look good when you can actually look different from everyone else (not that i ever did because idgaf)
But I find it kinda ridiculous when you do have uniform.

_________________
Lorena Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxfa113n4ng3lxx
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

Posts : 1065
Join date : 2009-06-19

Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any)   Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:54 pm

Lorena.Lollerskates wrote:
I don't dress up for school

...So you go to school naked?

I didn't even have to change any words this time, sheesh, you're like helping me out.

_________________
Brian is a cuntmuffin. :>
Back to trolling. :>
Back to top Go down
rawr_imgonnaeatyou
Orbit Gum
Orbit Gum
rawr_imgonnaeatyou

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 26
Location : 台灣世界 ♥

Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any)   Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:38 am

lolz. XD
Back to top Go down
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

Posts : 1221
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 26
Location : Florida

Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any)   Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:09 am

From reading the OP is sounds like the first poster Rcogni or something doesn't like teh penish.

_________________
The Lake South, The River North.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wearedormin
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

Posts : 1065
Join date : 2009-06-19

Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any)   Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:58 pm

OP is lesbian lolwut.

tits or gtfo

_________________
Brian is a cuntmuffin. :>
Back to trolling. :>
Back to top Go down
BobShark
Admin
BobShark

Posts : 1165
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 28
Location : South Florida

Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any)   Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:49 am

Lesbofag

_________________
Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 29f8jl2
Currently Working on Spirit Project Community Game!
OH the blood, oh the blood, oh the MASSACRE!
Back to top Go down
http://spiritproject.roflforum.net
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

Posts : 1065
Join date : 2009-06-19

Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any)   Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:01 pm

BobShark wrote:
Lesbofag

this.

_________________
Brian is a cuntmuffin. :>
Back to trolling. :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any)   Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Guys and their obsession with their whatever they have below (if any)
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit Projekt :: Community :: Random-
Jump to: