Spirit Projekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spirit Projekt

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gonna make an attempt to spark the place up a little more once again. Starting with this new layout. Deal with it.
HELLO SPIRIT PROJECT MEMBERS! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
Invite you friends.

Recommend a new anime?

Go down 
+5
Slurry.
TheZeroKid
WeAreDormin777
BobShark
Byakukun
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakukun
LULZ69
LULZ69
Byakukun

Recommend a new anime? Empty
PostSubject: Recommend a new anime?   Recommend a new anime? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:54 pm

I really need something new. I love One Piece, naruto , and bleach.
though now im just tired of the same old. Could anyone recommend a good
anime for me to watch? rendeer
Back to top Go down
BobShark
Admin
BobShark

PostSubject: Re: Recommend a new anime?   Recommend a new anime? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:57 pm

The last anime I saw the entire thing of was Gurren Lagann. It was the most epic anime I had ever seen in my entire life. I highly recommend it.

Great characters great story! I just love it so much!
Back to top Go down
http://spiritproject.roflforum.net
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

PostSubject: Re: Recommend a new anime?   Recommend a new anime? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:56 pm

Hellsing OVA.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wearedormin
TheZeroKid
LULZ69
LULZ69
TheZeroKid

PostSubject: Re: Recommend a new anime?   Recommend a new anime? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:28 pm

If you haven't already, I suggest you watch the film Akira. It's the greatest piece of anime to ever hit the states, not just by anime standards, but by film standards too. It's just so good, the manga is awesome too, but out-of-print and extremely hard to find (that didn't stop me though, I have all 6 volumes).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imnotholdencaulfield
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

PostSubject: Re: Recommend a new anime?   Recommend a new anime? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:47 pm

Wolf's Rain. Fullmetal Alchemist.

I just won this thread.
/life
Back to top Go down
seniorclean
Lurker
Lurker
seniorclean

PostSubject: Re: Recommend a new anime?   Recommend a new anime? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:07 pm

Death note, Code geass
Back to top Go down
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

PostSubject: Re: Recommend a new anime?   Recommend a new anime? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:14 pm

seniorclean wrote:
Death note, Code geass
I'LL TAKE A POTATO CHIP! AND EAT IT!
Back to top Go down
DanceMarioDance
Dirty Rag
Dirty Rag
DanceMarioDance

PostSubject: Re: Recommend a new anime?   Recommend a new anime? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:52 am

Like Bob said Gurren Lagann is AMAZING.
it's the first Anime I've watched in years.
Back to top Go down
moomoocat6
Corneria 4th planet of the Lylat System
moomoocat6

PostSubject: Re: Recommend a new anime?   Recommend a new anime? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:23 am

i recommend code geass(lelouch is hot XD) macross frontier(graphics r outstanding) shugo chara(it cure,funny and ikuto is hot XD and K-ON (the characters r cute,the music is great and it from the creators of haruhi suzumiya and lucky star)
Back to top Go down
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

PostSubject: Re: Recommend a new anime?   Recommend a new anime? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am

moomoocat6 wrote:
i recommend code geass(lelouch is hot XD) macross frontier(graphics r outstanding) shugo chara(it cure,funny and ikuto is hot XD and K-ON (the characters r cute,the music is great and it from the creators of haruhi suzumiya and lucky star)

Introduce yourself >_>
Back to top Go down
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

PostSubject: Re: Recommend a new anime?   Recommend a new anime? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:40 am

moomoocat6 wrote:

Isn't Macross the original Robotech show? Because Robotech was amazing. :>
Back to top Go down
moomoocat6
moomoocat6

PostSubject: Re: Recommend a new anime?   Recommend a new anime? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:16 pm

Slurry. wrote:
moomoocat6 wrote:

Isn't Macross the original Robotech show? Because Robotech was amazing. :>

there r a lot of macross but the best one is macross frontier
Back to top Go down
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

PostSubject: Re: Recommend a new anime?   Recommend a new anime? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:25 pm

Yeah, but didn't Macross turn into Robotech? If I remember correctly, it did. Like Robotech picked up where Macross left off.
Back to top Go down
moomoocat6
moomoocat6

PostSubject: Re: Recommend a new anime?   Recommend a new anime? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Slurry. wrote:
Yeah, but didn't Macross turn into Robotech? If I remember correctly, it did. Like Robotech picked up where Macross left off.

i dnt no but macross frontier is like 2 girls who luv to sing and shit
Back to top Go down
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

PostSubject: Re: Recommend a new anime?   Recommend a new anime? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:34 pm

I just looked it up, yeah it is. The first Robotech War is called the Macross Saga. XD Found it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robotech_(TV_series)#Production_history (but make sure you copy and paste the entire URL).
Back to top Go down
moomoocat6
moomoocat6

PostSubject: Re: Recommend a new anime?   Recommend a new anime? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:37 pm

[quote="Slurry."]I just looked it up, yeah it is. The first Robotech War is called the Macross Saga. XD Found it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robotech_(TV_series)#Production_history (but make sure you copy and paste the entire URL).[/quoh i see it
Back to top Go down
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

PostSubject: Re: Recommend a new anime?   Recommend a new anime? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Yeah, I thought Macross sounded familiar. XD I think there's someone with the last name of Macross in the Robotech series actually.
Back to top Go down
moomoocat6
moomoocat6

PostSubject: Re: Recommend a new anime?   Recommend a new anime? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:58 pm

Slurry. wrote:
I just looked it up, yeah it is. The first Robotech War is called the Macross Saga. XD Found it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robotech_(TV_series)#Production_history (but make sure you copy and paste the entire URL).

i see it does say macross frontier
Back to top Go down
puddles145
Robot Slave
Robot Slave
puddles145

PostSubject: Re: Recommend a new anime?   Recommend a new anime? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:54 am

moomoocat6 wrote:
Slurry. wrote:

i see it does say macross frontier

u barely watched macross frontier u just kno how it ends and the story plot and what happens cause i told u most of it and u watched some of the episodes with me but just the last ones.-__-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommend a new anime?   Recommend a new anime? Empty

Back to top Go down

Recommend a new anime?
Page 1 of 1