Spirit Projekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spirit Projekt

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gonna make an attempt to spark the place up a little more once again. Starting with this new layout. Deal with it.
HELLO SPIRIT PROJECT MEMBERS! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
Invite you friends.

FATE vs. FREEWILL

Go down 
+3
Slurry.
DOODLESxMACHINA
rawr_imgonnaeatyou
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rawr_imgonnaeatyou
Orbit Gum
Orbit Gum
rawr_imgonnaeatyou

FATE vs. FREEWILL Empty
PostSubject: FATE vs. FREEWILL   FATE vs. FREEWILL EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 pm

everyone is talking about this stupid debate all over school, lolz. fate or freewill? what do pplz think? i go with fate.
Back to top Go down
DOODLESxMACHINA
Dinner with your Boss and Co-workers, hoping you will get that promotion!
Dinner with your Boss and Co-workers, hoping you will get that promotion!
DOODLESxMACHINA

FATE vs. FREEWILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FATE vs. FREEWILL   FATE vs. FREEWILL EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Free-will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dbkrzy
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

FATE vs. FREEWILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FATE vs. FREEWILL   FATE vs. FREEWILL EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:43 pm

This is a psychological question, really. I'll explain.

If you believe in fate, that whatever you do was destined to happen, you believe that because you're a follower and easily controlled. You'll notice that all of the followers (even the ones that think their leaders!) believe in fate. Why? Because they are controllable, and they are controlled. Remember Mr. Hitler? What was it that he told all of the Germans? Oh, yeah, that "it's fate". Why? It's the best way to brainwash the masses into following you no matter what. The ones that objected are the ones that were true leaders.

Now, I'll discuss freewill. People that defend freewill are the ones that are leaders. They do what they want, when they want, how they want, and with who they want. They control their lives, as opposed to those that believe in fate, who are controlled by their lives. Those that believe in freewill are the ones that either become everything or nothing.

With that being said, I do believe in freewill. I've never accepted the idea of "fate"--the simple thought that my life is controlled and no matter what I do I can't avoid something that happens to me is bullshit to me.

But, you could look at it yet another way.

Fate and freewill could end up being the same thing. For as you believe that you can do what you want, how do you know that you aren't destined to do that either way? Or the reverse--you think that you're destined to do whatever you're doing...but how do you know you're not subconsciously deciding to do whatever you're doing?

This is just like the chicken and the egg, and [according to some]God vs. Atheism. It's unprovable. To me, there's plenty of proof that God exists, but that's another lecture for another time.
Back to top Go down
itldubtch
Fur Sure Nazi
Fur Sure Nazi
itldubtch

FATE vs. FREEWILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FATE vs. FREEWILL   FATE vs. FREEWILL EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:34 pm

freewill. but like slurry said, sometimes i feel like what if what im doing was meant to happen anyway..kinda thing.
Back to top Go down
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

FATE vs. FREEWILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FATE vs. FREEWILL   FATE vs. FREEWILL EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:12 pm

Michael we do have a religion thread.

http://spiritproject.roflforum.net/general-chit-chat-f3/religion-thread-t177-15.htm

By the way I believe in Free Will.

Fate: What's the point of doing anything if your destined for it?

Or what I say.

Your a train thats about to hit another train. Now, you can choose two railways that will lead to a different train. Free Will: (You choose which railway will you go in.) Fate: (Your still gonna hit by a train.)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wearedormin
afierceweasel
Senator
Senator
afierceweasel

FATE vs. FREEWILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FATE vs. FREEWILL   FATE vs. FREEWILL EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:08 pm

Slurry beat me to it.
< Free-will.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1000005
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator
Lorena.Lollerskates

FATE vs. FREEWILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FATE vs. FREEWILL   FATE vs. FREEWILL EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:44 am

free will for all the reasons mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxfa113n4ng3lxx
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

FATE vs. FREEWILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FATE vs. FREEWILL   FATE vs. FREEWILL EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:43 pm

WeAreDormin777 wrote:
Michael we do have a religion thread.

http://spiritproject.roflforum.net/general-chit-chat-f3/religion-thread-t177-15.htm

I know--hence why I wrote, "...that's another lecture for another time."
Back to top Go down
rawr_imgonnaeatyou
Orbit Gum
Orbit Gum
rawr_imgonnaeatyou

FATE vs. FREEWILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FATE vs. FREEWILL   FATE vs. FREEWILL EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:53 pm

wow... ppl and freewill... jeez. =_____= 你們都是錯的. hahahahaa!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FATE vs. FREEWILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FATE vs. FREEWILL   FATE vs. FREEWILL Empty

Back to top Go down

FATE vs. FREEWILL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit Projekt :: Community :: General Chit-Chat-
Jump to: