Spirit Projekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spirit Projekt

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gonna make an attempt to spark the place up a little more once again. Starting with this new layout. Deal with it.
HELLO SPIRIT PROJECT MEMBERS! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
Invite you friends.

Greetings Good People Of America

Go down 
+7
BobShark
Lorena.Lollerskates
God
Snorlax
WeAreDormin777
afierceweasel
President John Henry Eden
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dirty Rag
Dirty Rag

Greetings Good People Of America Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:22 pm

Hello, my beautiful America. This is President Eden, and it's time we had a talk. It's time we discussed something rather important. The issue at hand is, well, my presidency. The question has been raised, I know, as to just how I came to be elected to this most illustrious office. Or whether or not I had been elected at all. To that I must answer; of course. Of course I was elected, sweet America, of course. Isn't the right to vote the very foundation of a democracy? Unfortunately, in the interest of national security, I am not at liberty to discuss the details of the election, you understand. But rest assured, I am your president because the appropriate people of this great nation decided I should be. I am your duly elected representative. Of course, when the time comes, when my term is up, America will be free to elect a new president. And that person will have our full faith and confidence, and carry our collective values forward into the future. Democracy, dear America. Democracy now, and forever. We've got to part now, you and I, but don't be sad America. The Enclave is working tirelessly, to rebuild this great nation, so you don't have to. Until we meet again, this is John Henry Eden, signing off.
Back to top Go down
afierceweasel
Senator
Senator
afierceweasel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Sorry man, we've got indians, time travelers, weasels, and comic books characters. We'e chock full of weird, eccentric, and strange creatures and people.
Anywho, welcome to Spirit Project Mr. President.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1000005
Dirty Rag
Dirty Rag

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Oh do not fear citizen, I am here to cleanse this once great nation of all the "weirdos"
You know, that reminds me of when I was a child, growing up in rural Kentucky, I had the best friend a boy could hope for. My dear old dog, Honey. Oh ho ho, the adventures we had. From Knob Creek to Hodgenville we roamed, carefree and courageous. Irresponsible, and completely inseparable. It was, for a little boy, the perfect existence. So, let me ask you America. How many of your children can say the same? How many of this nation’s youth are truly happy, truly carefree? Well, we both know the answer, don’t we? None. America’s children live in a terrifying, meaningless existence. There is no hope, no happiness. That changes, right here, right now! From this moment onward, the children of this great nation are its highest priority. The Enclave will restore every American school, reinstate every youth program, and offer counseling and financial assistance to any family in need. We will match up the destitute orphan children of the Capital Wasteland with qualified, eligible adults. We will rebuild the American family. As it was, as it was meant to be. The values of our past shall be the foundation of our future. We’ve got to part now, you and I, but don’t be sad America. The Enclave is working tirelessly, to rebuild this great nation, so you don’t have to. Until we meet again, this is President Eden, signing off.
Back to top Go down
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:56 pm

I shall consult my Star Fox quotes in a time like this "Great just what we need to see Star Wolf."
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wearedormin
afierceweasel
Senator
Senator
afierceweasel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:59 pm

I'm a weirdo... I don't want to be purged by fire! Either way, I had a very happy childhood, and many people do.
Back to top Go down
Snorlax
Bob loves you!
Bob loves you!
Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:00 pm

to everything above i say one thing
wut?
Back to top Go down
http://Snorlaxishungry.tumblr.com
Dirty Rag
Dirty Rag

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:01 pm

You need not fear, for as long as you are a citizen of this great nation, you will be saved.
Back to top Go down
afierceweasel
Senator
Senator
afierceweasel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:04 pm

O.k. Im part weasel. But, I'm still a citizen. Am I okay?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Rag
Dirty Rag

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:10 pm

I care for all of our nations creatures. Of course don't forget that no one, no one will take this great nation away from me! God Bless the Enclave. God Bless America.
Back to top Go down
afierceweasel
Senator
Senator
afierceweasel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:10 pm

Kickass.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Rag
Dirty Rag

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:11 pm

God bless kicking ass.
Back to top Go down
God
Karate Master
Karate Master
God

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:38 pm

God bless.
Back to top Go down
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator
Lorena.Lollerskates

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:43 pm

this is WEIRD.
hi Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxfa113n4ng3lxx
BobShark
Admin
BobShark

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:45 pm

Aw shit, Not another one.
Back to top Go down
http://spiritproject.roflforum.net
Dirty Rag
Dirty Rag

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:52 pm

I do not know what you mean by "another one" do you mean a Patriot, or another President?
Back to top Go down
BobShark
Admin
BobShark

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:56 pm

"President" Im the dictator around here.
Back to top Go down
http://spiritproject.roflforum.net
Dirty Rag
Dirty Rag

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:58 pm

It matters not that you are a "dictator" of an online forum, the only thing that matters is that I, President John Henry Eden, am the President of the greatest, most powerful nation on our planet.
Back to top Go down
CrabXcore
On a Quest to Kill the administrator
On a Quest to Kill the administrator
CrabXcore

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:00 am

I live in Cuba.

NAO WUT?
Back to top Go down
Byakukun
LULZ69
LULZ69
Byakukun

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:07 am

yes you forgot that this is....the intrenette. And you cannot possibly be better than Martin Van Buren.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Rag
Dirty Rag

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:20 am

To CrabXCore I regret to say that as a citizen of out communist cousins to the south, I do not offer you any sort of protection or goodwill, but I do say America always has more space in it's loving bosom for a patriot.
To Byakukun I mearly say that I have access to the whole of the internet, or "intrenette" as you call it, and every government document at the press of one of my many buttons.
Back to top Go down
itldubtch
Fur Sure Nazi
Fur Sure Nazi
itldubtch

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:09 am

afierceweasel wrote:
Sorry man, we've got indians, time travelers, weasels, and comic books characters. We'e chock full of weird, eccentric, and strange creatures and people.
Anywho, welcome to Spirit Project Mr. President.

ou forgot to mention me.

i am a Nazi Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Snorlax
Bob loves you!
Bob loves you!
Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:29 pm

....so why do we keep getting all these random /b/ rejects???
Back to top Go down
Dirty Rag
Dirty Rag

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Do not fear citizen, I am not from that cesspool of hate, I am your President, your fellow American, your friend.
Back to top Go down
Snorlax
Bob loves you!
Bob loves you!
Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:44 pm

then why have i seen like 5 "john Henry Edens" or "President Eden" on /b/
you=/b/tard
you=evil
you=supercomputer in fallout 3 -_-
Back to top Go down
moomoocat6
Corneria 4th planet of the Lylat System
moomoocat6

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:18 pm

hola my name is moomoo XD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People Of America   Greetings Good People Of America Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings Good People Of America
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next