Spirit Projekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spirit Projekt

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gonna make an attempt to spark the place up a little more once again. Starting with this new layout. Deal with it.
HELLO SPIRIT PROJECT MEMBERS! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
Invite you friends.

Bobs possible healthcare plan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BobShark
Admin
BobShark

Bobs possible healthcare plan Empty
PostSubject: Bobs possible healthcare plan   Bobs possible healthcare plan EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:33 am

Ive put little thought into it so far.

Anyway. I support the idea that everyone deserves healthcare. I mean who doesn't. Anyway this idea i have will only work if we remove welfare or drasticly reform it so it cannot be abused.
Such as giving people who qualify for welfare a timetable for how long they can be on it. So they are encouraged to get back on their feet.

Healthcare welfare would give people who make under a certain amount of money a reasonable insurance plan. Yes or no?

inform me of possible flaws. So i can learn off of this. help me out here lol.
Back to top Go down
http://spiritproject.roflforum.net
afierceweasel
Senator
Senator
afierceweasel

Bobs possible healthcare plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobs possible healthcare plan   Bobs possible healthcare plan EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:21 pm

I actually completely agree with you Bob. But, we would need many, many more new clinics and hospitals throughout the U.S. since it has been shown that it would take a while to be seen for anything in the new healthcare system.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1000005

Bobs possible healthcare plan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit Projekt :: Community :: Current Events-
Jump to: