Spirit Projekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spirit Projekt

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gonna make an attempt to spark the place up a little more once again. Starting with this new layout. Deal with it.
HELLO SPIRIT PROJECT MEMBERS! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
Invite you friends.

Tell me

Go down 
+7
Sir Schmoopy
Slurry.
Lorena.Lollerskates
moomoocat6
konita
WeAreDormin777
itldubtch
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
itldubtch
Fur Sure Nazi
Fur Sure Nazi
itldubtch

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Tell me   Tell me EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:13 am

your dreams!!

i want to know if this book works for someone other than me!!

go!
Back to top Go down
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:05 pm

I have a dream that all black and whites live together in harmony.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wearedormin
konita
Zordon
Zordon
konita

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:46 pm

Ok I rmember this one dream
it all started out as a little formal party there was wine and some food. but someone put something in the winde and unfortanately I drank it and died. I went to heavn and had to do some trials to be accepted into heavan. halfwy throught I stopped and quited because i was scared. God said I won't come back to heavan if I leave. So i decided to leave. I came back as a ghost and no one noticed me except for one buy, whom I hugged. I later went back to my parents my mother was crying and somehow she noticed me. She said I should be in heavan. bu unfortantely I couldn't D8
Back to top Go down
itldubtch
Fur Sure Nazi
Fur Sure Nazi
itldubtch

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:16 pm

konita wrote:
Ok I rmember this one dream
it all started out as a little formal party there was wine and some food. but someone put something in the winde and unfortanately I drank it and died. I went to heavn and had to do some trials to be accepted into heavan. halfwy throught I stopped and quited because i was scared. God said I won't come back to heavan if I leave. So i decided to leave. I came back as a ghost and no one noticed me except for one buy, whom I hugged. I later went back to my parents my mother was crying and somehow she noticed me. She said I should be in heavan. bu unfortantely I couldn't D8

okay, well was there something significant. im guessing it was dying, and heaven.????

like for example, i had adream we celebrated my friend's birthday, and we had cakes. lots of them. like A LOT!. so i looked up cake. and this is what it said:

"to dream of sweet cakes, is gain for the laboring and a favorable opportunity for the enterprising. Those in love will prosper."

i have no idea what that means...xept for the love one, but i dont think im inclided in that...
Back to top Go down
moomoocat6
Corneria 4th planet of the Lylat System
moomoocat6

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:47 am

i had a dream were i woke up next to the ring and i was lyk wtf! and then my brother comes in and says " come on ring lets go gorcery shopping " and they left in a black hummer and i was lyk wtf wtf wtf wtf and when i woke up i was ylk wtf wtf wtf XD

weird ass dream if you ask me
Back to top Go down
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator
Lorena.Lollerskates

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:19 am

i had a dream that my brother died of alcohol poisoning and for some reason me, with like everyone i know, was in europe and we went to one of my brothers friends girlfriends birthday party and bob and ramon had their daggers and a bunch of unimportant things happened including writing down everyones top 5 favorite bands and accidentally leaving the list in the bathroom and it was crucial that noone sees the list so we went back and picked it up and we found another paper of the exact same list in different handwriting and some of the bands were crossed out and then we went outside of the bathroom and the birthdaygirl was sleeping on the couch and my dream skipped a little and then me, 2 friends, my mom, and dad were at publix and my mom was telling me about how that girl had alcohol poisoning too but her boyfriend took her to the hospital just in time and she could have died if she hadnt gone to the hospital and my mom started crying and saying thats what they should have done with my brother but instead they let him die.

it was a sad dream in the end. :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxfa113n4ng3lxx
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:30 pm

I had a dream last night where I was at the weird sort of house place, although it had no walls on the outside? Anyways, I was with Brian, random kids I don't know, and this one chick. Anyways, me and Brian go to this one water park, and it was all weird. And to explain the weirdness, it would take like an entire page of text, so I won't. But it was really weird. There was also the random kids and the one chick at that water park. Anyways me and Brian go back to the weird house thing, and I find Megan Fox there (somehow Brian disappeared) showering. Then I like, black out a second and appear in an elevator with my dad. The doors open, and we go to talk to I assume his bosses. One of them looks like the portly man from the Dear Hunter story. I go off on him, basically like the Boy (from the Dear Hunter story) would've done. Then I walk outside, go into the elevator, press all the buttons, go into the next elevator, my dad walks in, and then I black out for a second. Then, the next thing I know I'm with Megan Fox again in that weird house again. We go to the beach, which is apparently right out the back door of the weird house (why is there a back door on a house with no back wall?). There's randomly a brick road there, with two weird chairs on it. I sit in one, which promptly causes the other one to go flying into the air (lolwut?). Then I turn to walk back inside, but the house is now up a little cliff thing that's like 5 feet high. I climb it and go back inside and I see Megan Fox wrapped in a towel. Apparently she just finished that shower of hers (although just a second ago she walked outside with me?). I turn right and my cousin is there. I go in the room to the left, and there's a shower there. Walk back into the other room, and my cousin's gone. Then Megan Fox appears in the doorway to my rightish, drops her towel, and like 5 seconds later, I wake up.

This is one of the many weird dreams I have had.

Last edited by Slurry. on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:32 pm

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wearedormin
moomoocat6
moomoocat6

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:18 pm

i had a dream where YOUR MOM WAS THERE! lol jk

i had a drean where i was lying on my bed and the ring was holding me down but then i got up and she turned invisible but she had a big nail stuck to her head that wasnt invisible and then i got a big hammer and we had a combat,i think i won ...... XD
Back to top Go down
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:15 pm

If you woke up, that means you lost.
Back to top Go down
moomoocat6
moomoocat6

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:34 am

dam it i lost the game thanks slurry
Back to top Go down
itldubtch
Fur Sure Nazi
Fur Sure Nazi
itldubtch

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:36 am

people do have random dreams!!

i wanna write mines, but i forget!! D:
Back to top Go down
moomoocat6
moomoocat6

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:41 am

i had a dream were i was in the anime ouran high skool host club and when i looked i nthe mirror and i was the main character (haruhi fujiyoka) and i ws lyk wtf and then tamaki and hunny were doing some yaoi shit (that means guy on guy X3) and it was weird lol i woke up looking at the mirror lol
Back to top Go down
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator
Lorena.Lollerskates

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:06 am

lol i love that anime.

HARU CHAN
XD
Back to top Go down
Sir Schmoopy
LULZ69
LULZ69
Sir Schmoopy

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:24 am

I had a dream... then I got shot.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gianttacoflamingos
itldubtch
Fur Sure Nazi
Fur Sure Nazi
itldubtch

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:43 am

lol^^

okay i remember a dream.

i was talking to my boss, then i started crying for some reason im not aware of. then i ended up cleaning the kitchen and mopping and what not. there was a spiderweb that i ran into and the spider was huge. it would twist and twist then i just asked it what was wrong. surprisingly, it answered me. and then we went on a field trip, everyone i knew in school was there. it was sort of like warped but there was noo music, just people. so this one kid disappeared and we had search parties. i got mad at this one person. went into a clothing storre and bought a white sun dress we needed for a date. and then there was a dance show... then i had a dream about this other person and it was just weird as Fuuuuck. felt so real. i had to wake myself up and ask myself if it was, so i just stayed up.

its 9:42 in the morning, none of u are awake!! bwahaha
Back to top Go down
afierceweasel
Senator
Senator
afierceweasel

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:55 pm

Sir Schmoopy wrote:
I had a dream... then I got shot.

i had a dream that my ideas wouldnt be stolen... anywho, i had a dream once that i shot a man in reno, just to watch him bleed. then i found out that dreams hurt... and that it wasnt a dream.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1000005
moomoocat6
moomoocat6

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:41 pm

Lorena.Lollerskates wrote:
lol i love that anime.

HARU CHAN
XD

yay XD

i had a dream where i was a girl sonic and then there was sonic and tail and knuckles,lol i ran fast XD
Back to top Go down
afierceweasel
Senator
Senator
afierceweasel

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:14 pm

had a dream once where, I was in a band and we were playing a show. its was awesome and the like.
Back to top Go down
moomoocat6
moomoocat6

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:20 am

i had a dream where i was walking in my dark kitchen and the grudge was there and i was gonna die (i had this dream twice) >.<
Back to top Go down
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator
Lorena.Lollerskates

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:28 am

i had a dream last night that i was laying on a bed in melissas room talking to her and i woke up and she asked a question outloud (i dont remember what the question was) and i answered it and then she was like "im on the phone... i thought you were sleeping..." so apparently have conversations in my head in my sleep when im with people and they seem extremely realistic.
Back to top Go down
moomoocat6
moomoocat6

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:31 am

i hate dreams that r realistic

i had a dream that i finally got pet hamster and wehn i woke up i was lyk upset >:0
Back to top Go down
afierceweasel
Senator
Senator
afierceweasel

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:43 am

I HAVE A DREAM... no thats screwed up to make fun of the man... whatever. i had a dream where i woke up next to this chick i know, and then i woke up and she was still there. i woke up AGAIN, this time for real, and i was modertly disappointed as that is as far as i go in dissapointment.
Back to top Go down
moomoocat6
moomoocat6

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:59 am

lmao XD

I had a dream where gianmarco was sold to a man lol and i was trying to get him back but i couldnt and i was lyk "nooooo" then i woke up and i was y\LYK thank god Smile
Back to top Go down
itldubtch
Fur Sure Nazi
Fur Sure Nazi
itldubtch

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:01 pm

okay these two dreams are amazing.

i first dreamed that i was back a year ago, watching coheed and cambria live. and that somehow claudio noticed me and he asked me to be with him. after the show we ended up going out to like miami beach, or some type of environment like that. everything was fun and then it stops, and i flash to me waking up in their trailer bus and whatever. (idk)

the second one was me, johnytiger, steez, and my sister, screamer, noelle, jessica and danny. we were passing by my mom's old church and we decided to go in. the thing was that the church was a huge huge huge field. and when we go to it, you would look around and see nothing. we went inside and the place was empty. and then when we walked back out, the field had turned into a normal town. there was not many people and they were all tired and scared, they told us they were ruled by monsters. the teenagers we had to be, we decided to go check it out. we drove more to the back, and found this long house looking thing. and all we see is ants, 3 times bigger than us working on a roof. then it all flashed to the whole town being in chaos and the ants wanting to kill every human. there were these nets things that were set up. 4 sticks on the ground, standing up, and a net layer over them. peoples heads were tied up in that net. and ants would chop off their heads and their bodies would fall. there was a lot a lot a lot of those methods or whatever. they also had machine guns, and shot anyone that ran.
so me and my friends ended up being captured, but they just looked us in a warehouse so then we saw one of my friends dad, and he helped us out. he took us to a car and we got in it. and we managed to escape the bullet showers.
before we could leave, we had to dip our feet in beans because it would help us "disappear" from the ants. some ants followed us in cars and i was on the process of dipping my feet in beans. but they got there too fast and i had to like climb around the roof, be all strong and hang from my hands. then i ended up jumping into the car, got my feet in beans and drove away. so then my mom called me asking me for some beans and i woke up cause i thought the phone call was real. :/

it was EPIC. and WEIRD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tell me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell me
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit Projekt :: Community :: Random-
Jump to: