Spirit Projekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spirit Projekt

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gonna make an attempt to spark the place up a little more once again. Starting with this new layout. Deal with it.
HELLO SPIRIT PROJECT MEMBERS! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
Invite you friends.

How is everyone feeling?

Go down 
+10
lol_freak
Snorlax
Lorena.Lollerskates
ChesterParadox
moomoocat6
Slurry.
Night_Tiger
BobShark
Cynnie
WeAreDormin777
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moe
Piece of Gum
Piece of Gum

How is everyone feeling? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone feeling?   How is everyone feeling? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:25 am

I don't know how I feel right now. Mixed? But that's just a word that I'm using because I don't know any other. Anyways, I just got off the phone with one of my best friends(yes this person for certain is. I apologize to Bob, I'm sorry if i made it seem like I was making everyone my best friend.) and he really made me feel so much better, yet worse? Although it was worse in a sense that he made me realize the hidden sides of the story. I don't exactly know how to explain how I'm feeling so, I'll just type my thoughts.
I believe that people do things for reason, and that's what makes me so forgiving, but being all spiritual like this sometimes doesn't allow me to move on from the past. Sure we learn from our mistakes, but this just came to mind in the conversation. I know no one ever said life was easy, but it certainly is fair, or is it?
Would it be that person's fault such a situation happened. I lol. I guess we're all put into situations where we have to stay strong. I sometimes feel that people don't express themselves how it is. There's an unconscious drive that motivates us to do and not do things. It's sad, yet humorously dry? that people make promises that sometimes can't be kept? But it's not their fault right? there's a reason ~_~ [Idk where this promise thought came from.] I guess it's just a moment kind of thing. & lol. no, not a "I promise things will get better" situation when things really are tough, real tough.
Yes, people change and it is possible for them to see the change, but do you believe that they wanted that change? or do you believe that it just happened? The Buddha said, "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become." I believe this to be true. Our character is based off our thoughts (or maybe it's our thoughts that are based off our character? O.O), so would it be that when we change, the mind sculpts to the surrounding influence or . . ? -.- Gosh darn it, I really confused myself. I lost my train of thought.
Hmm. . Bob, I'd like to say you're right.

I'd also like to touch up on something, mainly just to clarify it. I know that I call a bunch of people my best friends, which is partially true. And I'm sorry if you were one of the people that it bothered, whether or not you were kidding. I call alot of people my best friends because they once were. I sometimes don't like to let go of the past. I do this because often a glimpse back makes me smile. By calling them my best friend, it makes me feel like I'm still close to them when I'm not. Haha. Looking at it, they're just my friend or possibly good friend. I didn't mean to annoy you with this. I didn't actually think it would >.> . I just didn't want to let go to how the connection felt at that moment. lol.
Maybe it's naive, but I learned. I narrowed my top friends from a hundred to 99 ;D
just kidding. . I don't have THAT many. lol.

Uhh. . heh. Wow. I pratically wrote about an essay length of how I feel,or better yet, tried to explain just some random thoughts.
I have to remember it's just a forum.
Back to top Go down
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone feeling?   How is everyone feeling? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:49 am

Its just feelings no need to explain or just summarize it.

www.livejournal.com Here you go.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wearedormin
BobShark
Admin
BobShark

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone feeling?   How is everyone feeling? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:56 am

WeAreDormin777 wrote:
Its just feelings no need to explain or just summarize it.

www.livejournal.com Here you go.

leave her be Brian. The post was fine.

To Moe: I hope i didn't cause unnecessary stress. I feel a lil bad.
Back to top Go down
http://spiritproject.roflforum.net
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator
Lorena.Lollerskates

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone feeling?   How is everyone feeling? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:03 am

deeeeeppppp.

i agree that the post was fine.
"how are you feeling: entitles you to tell about how you feel
whether its just an "im good." or you can write about how you actually feel even if that means writing an essay long description.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxfa113n4ng3lxx
BobShark
Admin
BobShark

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone feeling?   How is everyone feeling? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:44 am

Well heres my reply to the topic.

I feel like complete shit. TOTAL SHIT. I hate myself so much right now.
I blame females for this. Be ready to report to your nearest concentration camp.
Back to top Go down
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone feeling?   How is everyone feeling? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:50 pm

I was kidding relax.

I'm feeling annoyed/mad.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wearedormin
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator
Lorena.Lollerskates

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone feeling?   How is everyone feeling? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:41 pm

BobShark wrote:
Well heres my reply to the topic.

I feel like complete shit. TOTAL SHIT. I hate myself so much right now.
I blame females for this. Be ready to report to your nearest concentration camp.

stfu bob.
i already told you that you shouldnt feel like shit. >:O
Back to top Go down
moomoocat6
Corneria 4th planet of the Lylat System
moomoocat6

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone feeling?   How is everyone feeling? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:40 pm

hola im bak lol
Back to top Go down
Martin The Man Van Buren
Senator
Senator
Martin The Man Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone feeling?   How is everyone feeling? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:49 am

I'm tired, I have been searching far and wide across the great Intrenette to find away to get back to my time.
Back to top Go down
BobShark
Admin
BobShark

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone feeling?   How is everyone feeling? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:06 pm

Martin! Ive built a time machinee!
Back to top Go down
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator
Lorena.Lollerskates

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone feeling?   How is everyone feeling? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:36 pm

oh bob, i didnt tell you?
i stole your time machine because i wanted to try it
but i broke it :/
Back to top Go down
Moe
Piece of Gum
Piece of Gum

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone feeling?   How is everyone feeling? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 pm

Bob,
Please don't. I was simply apologizing to how you felt about it. If it offended you, why didn't you just say so? lol. You're right. I just have to learn to let go and move on. I tell people often that life goes on, yet I've failed to completely accept that, although at one point I have. hahaha. Isn't it funny that often the advice we give is the one we at times fail to listen to? Well my point is Bob don't feel bad Very Happy You made me realize something. :] and no you didn't make me stress out about it. You're a great guy bob so don't feel like Sweet Honey Ice Tea. It was just on my mind. I was worried that you would start to grow annoyed by me. I just wanted some clarity.

I also apologize to Brian. I'm sorry if it annoyed you. I was attempting to express some thoughts. Razz

oh and, BOB! When I said you were right earlier in the forum "Hmm. . Bob, I'd like to say you're right." I meant about that girl. I shouldn't have to mention her name, but you had said that girl brings trouble. You knew what you were saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone feeling?   How is everyone feeling? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How is everyone feeling?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit Projekt :: Community :: General Chit-Chat-
Jump to: