Spirit Projekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spirit Projekt

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gonna make an attempt to spark the place up a little more once again. Starting with this new layout. Deal with it.
HELLO SPIRIT PROJECT MEMBERS! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
Invite you friends.

Aha i hate Twilight

Go down 
+9
moomoocat6
konita
Moe
itldubtch
Lorena.Lollerskates
WeAreDormin777
puddles145
resaftw
ChesterParadox
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChesterParadox
On a Quest to Kill the administrator
ChesterParadox

Aha i hate Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Stephen Moyer from True Blood had this to say about Edward Cullen from Twilight: "He's a pussy! He's the Slim-Fast, Diet Coke of vampires."

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://recommendthis.blogspot.com
resaftw
Dirty Rag
Dirty Rag

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:22 pm

LMFAO trueblood ftmfw!
Back to top Go down
ChesterParadox
ChesterParadox

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:23 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
puddles145
Robot Slave
Robot Slave
puddles145

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:53 pm

i hate twilight its really stupid and the beginning is boring!
Back to top Go down
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Twilight was based on a wet dream of Stephanie Meyer.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wearedormin
puddles145
Robot Slave
Robot Slave
puddles145

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:56 pm

WeAreDormin777 wrote:
Twilight was based on a wet dream of Stephanie Meyer.

lolXD
Back to top Go down
ChesterParadox
ChesterParadox

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:57 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator
Lorena.Lollerskates

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:56 am

as much as i hate it, i have to admit the books were pretty damn addicting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxfa113n4ng3lxx
puddles145
Robot Slave
Robot Slave
puddles145

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:23 am

i never liked it cause it took forever to meet edward in it so i got bored and went to them comp.
Back to top Go down
itldubtch
Fur Sure Nazi
Fur Sure Nazi
itldubtch

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:35 am

patience!
Back to top Go down
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator
Lorena.Lollerskates

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:00 pm

well i didnt read for edward...
i like to read...
twilight is just a major failure.
bella is a poor excuse for a girl.
she looks and sounds like a man in the movie
and stephanie meyer made a girl seem way too dependent on her boyfriend.
they guy she barely knew
and she was already like "omg i'd die without you" type shit.
fucking lame.
Back to top Go down
Moe
Piece of Gum
Piece of Gum

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:05 pm

Ska-doosh!

Last edited by Moe on Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:05 pm

^ Its crap.

Stephen King even said is was like shit.

Here is my summary of Twilight:

Twilight has no plot. It is merely a sequence of events that don't culminate in anything and then something else happens for no actual reason but merely because SM decided it should happen to make the book interesting.

The sequence of events goes like this:
There is a totally plain and ordinary girl named Stephenie Meyer *cough* I mean Mary Sue *cough* I mean Bella Swan. She moves to a miserable town named after a utensil to live with her dad, because of some incomprehensible reason, after all, she doesn't want to go, and no one is making her go, but she goes anyway. Wait, what? The only logical conclusion that can be drawn is that this chick is a retard.
There she goes to school and is instantly popular and loved, and all of the guys fall in love with her on sight. In one class she sits next to this TOTALLY HAWT GUY named Edward Cullen, who acts like a real dick to her (which causes her to be obsessed with him), and then he leaves for a week. But when he comes back he's really nice and stuff, and they get all smart together in class. Then, in the carpark, a van skids on black ice and comes STRAIGHT FOR BELLA!!!! *gasp*. Then follows some ridiculous, difficult to understand sentences and then suddenly Edward is in front of Bella pushing the van away with his bare hands *shock*! The guy in the van is bleeding from the head, but noobody cares about him, they only care about FRIGGIN' HAWT BELLA SWAN!
Then Bella goes to a larger town to go shopping and somehow nearly gets raped by some sandal wearing thugs. But then Edward turns up out of nowhere and saves her, and on the drive home he confesses to her that he's a VAMPIRE!!1 (like we didn't know that already, it says it on the back cover, morons).
Some other stuff happens, like Bella gets introduced to Edward's family, who are VEGETARIAN vampires, which means they ONLY EAT ANIMALS. That logic's a bit twisted, if you ask me. Also, being 'vegetarian somehow changes the color of their eyes, and they don't burn in the sun, they *sparkle*...pretty.
Then the vampires play baseball, but some other vampires show up and want to eat Bella, so everyone runs away. But the evil vamp manages to lure Bella away, because she's a complete retard. He tries to kill her, but Edward comes and saves the day... right after she gets bit by the evil vamp. After Edward saves her, she asks why he took so long to help her. He replies with "Because I took the Volvo".
Then they live happily ever after until the next book, which is equally as stupid as the first. They hump like gorillas. Or at least that's what Stephanie Meyers intended it to be. Clearly due to his pale and bony condition, Edward is a sufferer of the dreaded AIDS virus, giving it to Bella is simply another pathetic attempt at spreading propaganda in favor of illicit intercourse. And you thought we wouldn't know Meyers! Incidently, in Meyer's dreadful novel, young Bella Swan is described being in a relationship with Jacob Black.
Back to top Go down
itldubtch
Fur Sure Nazi
Fur Sure Nazi
itldubtch

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:19 pm

i think its just the fact that its so popular, people decide to hate it.

i personally read all the books, and yes they were addicting. its FICTION, i dont see you guys hating on spiderman, or batman, why does he fight? dosnt he have better things to do with his money and time? why fight for some shitty city.

every fiction story has different ways to go, and it just so happens that many girls love the idea of a book that settles their expectations for a guy, at its all time high, and then they wont find anyone that compares to the Cullens.

like i said before, people do stuff for the audience, and thats what the majority of people like.
Back to top Go down
konita
Zordon
Zordon
konita

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Honestly its boring has no plot, its basically what any 13 year old girl could write, no sense of human nature or any common sense in it .
And you know what I have to deal with it cus my sister absolutely loves that freaking books series( a poor excuse to call it )

But I suggest reading "Marked" which has a sequel "betrayed"
Marked is about vampires but a whole new different concept and is really interesting.
Heck! its a hell lot better than twilight!
I would suggest it to Both twiglight lovers and haters
Back to top Go down
Moe
Piece of Gum
Piece of Gum

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:25 pm

Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist is on Spirit Project's banner!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:40 pm

[quote="itldubtch"]i think its just the fact that its so popular, people decide to hate it.

i dont see you guys hating on spiderman, or batman, why does he fight? dosnt he have better things to do with his money and time? why fight for some shitty city.

[quote]

Spiderman fights because: His Uncle Ben died because he let a criminal go.

Batman fights because: His parents died from a criminal. So he wants justice in Gotham and wants to make it a better place.

Edward Cullen is a faggot and a sorry disgrace of a Vampire. Vampire don't "Sparkle in the sun"

Vampires weaknesses are:

Light.

Religion.

They cannot cross running water.

They cannot go into a house unless they are invited.

They need to sleep in a coffin.

And they need to drink blood.

Read Dracula.
Back to top Go down
moomoocat6
Corneria 4th planet of the Lylat System
moomoocat6

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:51 am

yesh thats what a true vampire is! Edward Cullen is a caca poopy face and the worst vampire to live in the universe
Back to top Go down
konita
Zordon
Zordon
konita

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:30 am

and you know what real vampires are ugly XD
Back to top Go down
BobShark
Admin
BobShark

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:36 pm

[quote="itldubtch"]i think its just the fact that its so popular, people decide to hate it.

i dont see you guys hating on spiderman, or batman, why does he fight? dosnt he have better things to do with his money and time? why fight for some shitty city.

[quote]

Twilight is epic fail. They destroyed the entire concept of a vampire. I will never look at one the same way.
Back to top Go down
http://spiritproject.roflforum.net
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator
Lorena.Lollerskates

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:26 am

Honestly, I read the books and I thought they were super addicting.
SM is a horrible writer though. Any 8 year old person could read that book and know every single thing she said. A good book consists of a large vocabulary, good grammar, and a good plot. Twilight lacks all three. If i had the patience to reread the books, i would give you examples but i don't have that patience.
And, SM ruined the image of vampires. I have had many serious conversations about books before and for some reason everyone ends up talking about twilight, whether they like it or not. And then we start talking about vampires. Vampires are fake and don't have any specific true details seeing as they ARE fake but SM completely killed the idea of vampires. Stoker (the writer of Dracula for you retards that dont know that) is completely put to shame now for Dracula even though it was genius. And he had something that SM didnt have. Talent. Stoker was a genius writer and he has written many amazing short stories. He made the image of vampires to be something that turns into a bat, drinks HUMAN blood, sleeps in a coffin, can't be in the light, can't go into a house uninvited. That type of thing. But SM completely changed that and ruined the image of the vampires. She destroyed it. Seriously, glistening in the sun? Thats ridiculous.
And yeah, people do things just to please the audience, that is completely true.
But seriously, why are people so into that type of thing? Its pathetic.
"Im going to go read about a relationship between a person and a beautiful vampire that for some reason fall in love after knowing each other for 2 weeks and have so many issues. But omg its so cute"
Thats so stupid.
These people are jealous of Bella having the perfect boyfriend, which really isn't true. He has so many flaws its not even funny.
So seriously, what does everyone love about Twilight?
Back to top Go down
puddles145
Robot Slave
Robot Slave
puddles145

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:08 am

i think that the best vampire book to read is vampire kisses, its so funny and its about a goth girl who wants something interesting to happen in her town''dullsville'' and its more realistic!

alexander is so cute!!XD
Back to top Go down
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator
Lorena.Lollerskates

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:33 pm

How is a vampire book realistic?
Are the vampires written the right way or are they the faggot glistening in the sun type vampires?
Back to top Go down
mabelhastosay
Piece of Gum
Piece of Gum
mabelhastosay

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:14 pm

ChesterParadox wrote:
Stephen Moyer from True Blood had this to say about Edward Cullen from Twilight: "He's a pussy! He's the Slim-Fast, Diet Coke of vampires."

lol!

I must admit to having enjoyed New Moon and Eclipse, but I enjoy all books mostly.

I don't hate the series, I hate how it became a trend to read it.
Back to top Go down
mabelhastosay
Piece of Gum
Piece of Gum
mabelhastosay

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:15 pm

puddles145 wrote:
i think that the best vampire book to read is vampire kisses, its so funny and its about a goth girl who wants something interesting to happen in her town''dullsville'' and its more realistic!

alexander is so cute!!XD

I didn't enjoy those books AT ALL. They were beyond childish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aha i hate Twilight   Aha i hate Twilight Empty

Back to top Go down

Aha i hate Twilight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next