Spirit Projekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spirit Projekt

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gonna make an attempt to spark the place up a little more once again. Starting with this new layout. Deal with it.
HELLO SPIRIT PROJECT MEMBERS! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
Invite you friends.

Seiken no Blacksmith{The Sacred Blacksmith}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
moomoocat6
Corneria 4th planet of the Lylat System
moomoocat6

Seiken no Blacksmith{The Sacred Blacksmith} Empty
PostSubject: Seiken no Blacksmith{The Sacred Blacksmith}   Seiken no Blacksmith{The Sacred Blacksmith} EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:46 am

OMG i found out about this anime on Youtube and i decied to watch it and I LUVED IT xD so i must share with you!

Synopsis:
44 years ago, a great war known as the Valbanill War raged in the land. One of the war's most dangerous weapons was the Demon Contract, where humans sacrifice their bodies to become powerful demons. Realizing the damages the contracts have caused the land, the surviving nations made peace and banned the use of the Demon contracts.

Cecily Cambell is a 3rd generation Knight from Housman, one of the cities of the Independent Trade Cities, a democratic federation of cities. As her grandfather was one of the founders of the Independent Trade Cities, she is proud of her heritage and wishes to protect her city as a knight, like her father and grandfather before her. One day, she fights a mad veteran of the war causing trouble in the market, and, inexperienced and overmatched, faces defeat. But she is saved by a mysterious blacksmith named Luke Ainsworth. Cecily is impressed by Luke's katana, a weapon she has never seen before, and asks him to make one for her. Her involvement with Luke will bring her to an adventure she never expected.

TRALIERS:
This is the first tralier