Spirit Projekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spirit Projekt

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gonna make an attempt to spark the place up a little more once again. Starting with this new layout. Deal with it.
HELLO SPIRIT PROJECT MEMBERS! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
Invite you friends.

Creepypasta.

Go down 
+5
Steez
WeAreDormin777
DOODLESxMACHINA
Lorena.Lollerskates
CrabXcore
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sir Schmoopy
LULZ69
LULZ69
Sir Schmoopy

Creepypasta. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta.   Creepypasta. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:53 pm

cool story, bro
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gianttacoflamingos
afierceweasel
Senator
Senator
afierceweasel

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta.   Creepypasta. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:04 pm

Just talked to Sir Schmoopy. Seems he also saw the video.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1000005
CrabXcore
On a Quest to Kill the administrator
CrabXcore

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta.   Creepypasta. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:11 pm

Stop messing with us D: There are no puppets, it's just static, 90 seconds of my life gone to waste...but i probably wouldn't have had a better use for them Surprised.
Back to top Go down
Angry Indian
Dirty Rag
Dirty Rag
Angry Indian

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta.   Creepypasta. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:12 pm

The Story of Ungorapo and the shaping of forums:

Long ago, in a forum far away...
Untouched by the hands of white man, its name was Ungapa. Its chief was a great forum warrior by the name of Ungorapo which means "Earth rapist" in our ancient tongue.

As the chief was regularly checking his forum and insuring the people do not starve(of boredom), he noticed a strange post. It was titled "This forum is dull looking" upon seeing this Ungorapo rose in a rage of madness, trolling nearly every aspect of his own forum. Ungorapo ws even beginning to turn into a horrid looking troll, the people saddened and weak from his trolling tried to rally against him. But not even the moderators had the power to stop the chiefs trolling.

Then a young warrior by the name of "Injunlovaa" asked the trolling chief, "Why must you troll our people?? what drove you into madness?!" The chief answered "WHY!? YOU ASK? IS IT NOT OBVIOUS? THIS FORUM IS DULL AND BORING! IT LACKS THE RESPECT OF ITS OWN PEOPLE!" Injunlovaa then cried out "Then Change the look of the forum! Shape it into the greatest forum ever! The earth gods are with us!" "CHANGE? Yes... Change..." the chief muttered to himself...

Thats when it began! The chief called on the powers of "Admintorah" and changed his forum into something fresh and interesting... But not without a price... The hours spent changing his forum passed and the chief forgot to eat, drink, and defecate... He then died of starvation on his laptop, halting the changing of the earth forum, and saving his people from boredom.
Back to top Go down
CrabXcore
CrabXcore

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta.   Creepypasta. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Angry Indian wrote:
The Story of Ungorapo and the shaping of forums:

Long ago, in a forum far away...
Untouched by the hands of white man, its name was Ungapa. Its chief was a great forum warrior by the name of Ungorapo which means "Earth rapist" in our ancient tongue.

As the chief was regularly checking his forum and insuring the people do not starve(of boredom), he noticed a strange post. It was titled "This forum is dull looking" upon seeing this Ungorapo rose in a rage of madness, trolling nearly every aspect of his own forum. Ungorapo ws even beginning to turn into a horrid looking troll, the people saddened and weak from his trolling tried to rally against him. But not even the moderators had the power to stop the chiefs trolling.

Then a young warrior by the name of "Injunlovaa" asked the trolling chief, "Why must you troll our people?? what drove you into madness?!" The chief answered "WHY!? YOU ASK? IS IT NOT OBVIOUS? THIS FORUM IS DULL AND BORING! IT LACKS THE RESPECT OF ITS OWN PEOPLE!" Injunlovaa then cried out "Then Change the look of the forum! Shape it into the greatest forum ever! The earth gods are with us!" "CHANGE? Yes... Change..." the chief muttered to himself...

Thats when it began! The chief called on the powers of "Admintorah" and changed his forum into something fresh and interesting... But not without a price... The hours spent changing his forum passed and the chief forgot to eat, drink, and defecate... He then died of starvation on his laptop, halting the changing of the earth forum, and saving his people from boredom.

A++ would read again.
Back to top Go down
afierceweasel
Senator
Senator
afierceweasel

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta.   Creepypasta. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:14 pm

Thank you, wise Angry Indian. This post has enlightened me.
Back to top Go down
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator
Lorena.Lollerskates

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta.   Creepypasta. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:33 pm

Creepypasta. - Page 2 Creepy11

is this what you guys see?
i found this picture when i was looking up the tv show.
apparently, some guy drew it for his friend because he could see it and the his friend couldnt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxfa113n4ng3lxx
CrabXcore
CrabXcore

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta.   Creepypasta. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:37 pm

Lorena.Lollerskates wrote:
Creepypasta. - Page 2 Creepy11

is this what you guys see?
i found this picture when i was looking up the tv show.
apparently, some guy drew it for his friend because he could see it and the his friend couldnt.

I personally think that's just a random mass of static.
Back to top Go down
DOODLESxMACHINA
Dinner with your Boss and Co-workers, hoping you will get that promotion!
Dinner with your Boss and Co-workers, hoping you will get that promotion!
DOODLESxMACHINA

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta.   Creepypasta. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:42 pm

Yeah, that's just stactic...I see puppets in full color.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dbkrzy
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator
Lorena.Lollerskates

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta.   Creepypasta. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:50 pm

oh... well thats just a drawing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxfa113n4ng3lxx
afierceweasel
Senator
Senator
afierceweasel

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta.   Creepypasta. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:12 pm

Ya know what. Screw it all. I no longer care.
Back to top Go down
itldubtch
Fur Sure Nazi
Fur Sure Nazi
itldubtch

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta.   Creepypasta. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:20 pm

o.O im not messing with you guys, but i see what on the picture, its the skin taker or wat ever, the skeleton with the top hat. he is leaning on the left side of the frame...

and i did see the puppets and the screaming but u guys might just be messing with that.
Back to top Go down
afierceweasel
Senator
Senator
afierceweasel

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta.   Creepypasta. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:34 pm

No, I think they're messing around. >.> Actually, I'm positive of it.
Back to top Go down
CrabXcore
CrabXcore

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta.   Creepypasta. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:13 pm

afierceweasel wrote:
No, I think they're messing around. >.> Actually, I'm positive of it.

No, I'm not.

;D
Back to top Go down
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta.   Creepypasta. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:12 pm

itldubtch wrote:
o.O im not messing with you guys, but i see what on the picture, its the skin taker or wat ever, the skeleton with the top hat. he is leaning on the left side of the frame...

and i did see the puppets and the screaming but u guys might just be messing with that.

Lulz
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wearedormin
CrabXcore
CrabXcore

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta.   Creepypasta. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:02 pm

*gets this thread going again*

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED

The trio of city workers stood six stories below the surface. Amidst the ancient network of iron, cement, and stone, they monitored the array of sensors and scanners that bedecked their protective suits. Traipsing through the dread stillness, they entered a chamber strewn with bones, debris, and long-since rotted organic matter. As the beams of their headlamps played across the rusted bolts and water-stained fixtures, they came to rest on a panoply of strange creatures attached to the walls.

They seemed like large, shelled insects the size of box turtles. From the bottom of the spiky domes protruded long, thorned tails that tick-tocked back and forth in the eerie silence. Agreeing that this was the source of the anomalies detected by the metropolis above, they decided to report back after a quick look at the blood-and-rust colored bugs.

The radio man fell to his knees complaining of a sudden migraine. The navigator, dropping his equipment, screamed that his teeth and bones were burning. The analyst, his legs buckling, consulted his equipment with failing strength.

His last coherent thought was a disturbing realization… “…They’re microwaving us!…”
Back to top Go down
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta.   Creepypasta. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:34 pm

CrabXcore wrote:
*gets this thread going again*

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Mother was phone.

Also, that was the first creepy pasta ever. The Moar you know.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wearedormin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta.   Creepypasta. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Creepypasta.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit Projekt :: Community :: General Chit-Chat-
Jump to: