Spirit Projekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spirit Projekt

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gonna make an attempt to spark the place up a little more once again. Starting with this new layout. Deal with it.
HELLO SPIRIT PROJECT MEMBERS! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
Invite you friends.

Thy name is Danger and I got a wholeeee lotta Dan.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DangerDan
Dirty Rag
Dirty Rag
DangerDan

Thy name is Danger and I got a wholeeee lotta Dan. Empty
PostSubject: Thy name is Danger and I got a wholeeee lotta Dan.   Thy name is Danger and I got a wholeeee lotta Dan. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:31 am

Here's what you need to know about me...... *lights dim* I'm from the year 3067. if you reverse the time capacitat--- nvm. It's a long story really, however I do need to ask does anyone have a dark matter resonator? My energy tanks need restoring and I'm looking at you babe. Could this be a song? Any who my blood is red and my circuits are wired. If you have any questions regarding my origin please refer to page 367 in your instruction manual. You know the one that you got at marty's but were unsure if he had been drinking too much. No, not that Marty the one from Lexington? He's always saying "one of these days...." Yeah him. Down with governement.

~Ennui
Back to top Go down
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

PostSubject: Re: Thy name is Danger and I got a wholeeee lotta Dan.   Thy name is Danger and I got a wholeeee lotta Dan. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:57 am

Are you a robot?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wearedormin
DangerDan
Dirty Rag
Dirty Rag
DangerDan

PostSubject: Re: Thy name is Danger and I got a wholeeee lotta Dan.   Thy name is Danger and I got a wholeeee lotta Dan. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:37 am

That my friend is a common misconception. I am a Ky series android built to protect the civilian's of the past, present, and future. However I was different from the others... you see my creator was generous to give me human emotion.... however the only one I feel is ennui or boredom as some may say. This is why I am not a robot Mr.Dormin but a soul in a shell.

~ennui
Back to top Go down
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

PostSubject: Re: Thy name is Danger and I got a wholeeee lotta Dan.   Thy name is Danger and I got a wholeeee lotta Dan. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:39 am

So your a robot?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wearedormin
Slurry.
Senator
Senator
Slurry.

PostSubject: Re: Thy name is Danger and I got a wholeeee lotta Dan.   Thy name is Danger and I got a wholeeee lotta Dan. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:55 am

So you're A06?

gtfo. The door is that way: --->
Back to top Go down
DangerDan
Dirty Rag
Dirty Rag
DangerDan

PostSubject: Re: Thy name is Danger and I got a wholeeee lotta Dan.   Thy name is Danger and I got a wholeeee lotta Dan. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:31 pm

ROBO-KY FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thy name is Danger and I got a wholeeee lotta Dan.   Thy name is Danger and I got a wholeeee lotta Dan. Empty

Back to top Go down

Thy name is Danger and I got a wholeeee lotta Dan.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit Projekt :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: