Spirit Projekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spirit Projekt

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gonna make an attempt to spark the place up a little more once again. Starting with this new layout. Deal with it.
HELLO SPIRIT PROJECT MEMBERS! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
Invite you friends.

Tell me

Go down 
+7
Sir Schmoopy
Slurry.
Lorena.Lollerskates
moomoocat6
konita
WeAreDormin777
itldubtch
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

Tell me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:55 am

So I had this dream where I was a cat at night I wandered into a palace where I dined with Fiedel Castro. And then for some reason I was next to a car were this fat lady with really white skin and had blue vains popping and her eyes rolling back was dying because she was stuck in the car like her legs were inside the car and the car door was shut. Next to her were her twin butlers (They were black) and a Robot butler (wearing a tuxedo and was gold) just staring at her. Then I took a gun and shot her. But at the same time I heard the backround from Mama-Mia. (You know the song that was like "Mama-Mia here we go again! etc etc) I shot her in the head the fat lady stuck in the car. And at the same moment The Robot took off his tuxedo and walk down the road with the sunset.

Aftermath: I woke up asking myself "What?" While in the dream it made perfect sense.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wearedormin
BobShark
Admin
BobShark

Tell me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:39 pm

I had this dream where everything just seemed great. Apparently i had this awesome really niice gf who was crazy about me but in the dream i had no idea where she came from and i would question it in my head but then i just moved on with it. All my friends were around also and they were all really nice to me and they loved me and i got free pie. I was also becoming really successful but at the end of the dream I was with this girl and i just stopped. I looked around and said...."This is a dream, and i know when i wake up alll this happiness is going to be gone." then thats exactly what happened. I woke up at 2am....didnt go back to sleep til 4.

very depressing dream if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
http://spiritproject.roflforum.net
itldubtch
Fur Sure Nazi
Fur Sure Nazi
itldubtch

Tell me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:21 pm

WeAreDormin777 wrote:
So I had this dream where I was a cat at night I wandered into a palace where I dined with Fiedel Castro. And then for some reason I was next to a car were this fat lady with really white skin and had blue vains popping and her eyes rolling back was dying because she was stuck in the car like her legs were inside the car and the car door was shut. Next to her were her twin butlers (They were black) and a Robot butler (wearing a tuxedo and was gold) just staring at her. Then I took a gun and shot her. But at the same time I heard the backround from Mama-Mia. (You know the song that was like "Mama-Mia here we go again! etc etc) I shot her in the head the fat lady stuck in the car. And at the same moment The Robot took off his tuxedo and walk down the road with the sunset.

Aftermath: I woke up asking myself "What?" While in the dream it made perfect sense.

amazing.
Back to top Go down
Steez
Equivilant to a monkey holding wrench
Steez

Tell me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:55 pm

That was fucking lols Dormin
Back to top Go down
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

Tell me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:54 pm

BobShark wrote:
I had this dream where everything just seemed great. Apparently i had this awesome really niice gf who was crazy about me but in the dream i had no idea where she came from and i would question it in my head but then i just moved on with it. All my friends were around also and they were all really nice to me and they loved me and i got free pie. I was also becoming really successful but at the end of the dream I was with this girl and i just stopped. I looked around and said...."This is a dream, and i know when i wake up alll this happiness is going to be gone." then thats exactly what happened. I woke up at 2am....didnt go back to sleep til 4.

very depressing dream if you ask me.

Depressing dream is depressing.
Back to top Go down
Steez
Steez

Tell me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:10 pm

I remember mine last night.
One of those, great dreams that's never gonna happen.
Lolz.
Back to top Go down
afierceweasel
Senator
Senator
afierceweasel

Tell me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:21 pm

I had a dream where I was at my dad's house and was woken up by chicken like in that sleep medicine commercial. Then, realized that it wasn't a dream and it was really happening.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1000005
CrabXcore
On a Quest to Kill the administrator
CrabXcore

Tell me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:52 pm

afierceweasel wrote:
I had a dream where I was at my dad's house and was woken up by chicken like in that sleep medicine commercial. Then, realized that it wasn't a dream and it was really happening.

Your dad's farm has computers Surprised?

I had a dream that I was in a hostage situation and I sneak my way out through the closet's window, and I fell down onto an awning. I was really hungry so I wanted to go to this Italian restuarant. This old lady started chasing me and tried to kill me by throwing her wheelchair. I run into the restaurant but sh follows me inside so I'm like, "oh shi-" and then I wake up.

Old ladys are creepy.
Back to top Go down
afierceweasel
Senator
Senator
afierceweasel

Tell me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:58 pm

No, it doesn't. He barely knows how to use a computer.
Back to top Go down
Lorena.Lollerskates
Senator
Senator
Lorena.Lollerskates

Tell me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:09 pm

CrabXcore wrote:
afierceweasel wrote:

I had a dream that I was in a hostage situation and I sneak my way out through the closet's window, and I fell down onto an awning. I was really hungry so I wanted to go to this Italian restuarant. This old lady started chasing me and tried to kill me by throwing her wheelchair. I run into the restaurant but sh follows me inside so I'm like, "oh shi-" and then I wake up.

Old ladys are creepy.

what kind of closet has windows? 0.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxfa113n4ng3lxx
CrabXcore
CrabXcore

Tell me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:37 pm

Lorena.Lollerskates wrote:
CrabXcore wrote:
afierceweasel wrote:

Old ladys are creepy.

what kind of closet has windows? 0.o

A really rich person's closet.
Back to top Go down
afierceweasel
Senator
Senator
afierceweasel

Tell me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:41 pm

You're rich? If so, could you fund my doomsday devi- err science fair project? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrabXcore
CrabXcore

Tell me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:46 am

afierceweasel wrote:
You're rich? If so, could you fund my doomsday devi- err science fair project? Very Happy

Sure, but I can only make payments subconsciously Surprised.
Back to top Go down
WeAreDormin777
Admin
WeAreDormin777

Tell me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:47 am

http://www.boatcrime.com/2009/08/09/waiter/

^ That was technically my dream.
Back to top Go down
itldubtch
Fur Sure Nazi
Fur Sure Nazi
itldubtch

Tell me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:14 am

okay, so the dream was that, i lived with my mom, my sister and my step dad. but my two little sisters were never there, like they werent born. okay so we had this other baby and she was just a baby cause of a desease, so anyway, it was horrible, my mom and i find out my stepdad has been like.."DOING STUFF" with the baby, and then i tried to keep her away from him, but he was old as FUUUUUUUUUUUUCk so idk, he didnt go to jail, and then my sister had this bread sticks that dip in a aweseome jelly and she was selling them, i got into a fist fight with some girl cause she wouldnt pay attention to her. (WEIRD)

another before that one, was that coheed was playing at a pub in miami beach, and i didnt have aride there, cause everyone else didnt wanna go see them, (:{) so i was bymyself, i had 3 different takes of that dream, one was my mom driving me but she took forever, and i got there late, but in time for coheed. i didnt like it, so i had another one were someone else dropped me off, and i was early and in time, so i liked that one, and there was some people there for another band playing with coheed. anyway no one liked coheed and i was like WTF and i never saw them play, in my dream i knew they play, but i guess my brain wasnt so amazing to come up with a concert from coheed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tell me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me   Tell me - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell me
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit Projekt :: Community :: Random-
Jump to: