Spirit Projekt

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gonna make an attempt to spark the place up a little more once again. Starting with this new layout. Deal with it.
HELLO SPIRIT PROJECT MEMBERS! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
Invite you friends.

Share | 

Iranian Election and Revolution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChrisBaboon
Still a N00b
Still a N00b

PostSubject: Iranian Election and Revolution   Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:12 pm

This is the only reason I joined the forum, and the fact Bob is the owner of the domain. Well I want get people aware of what is going on in Iran and with Achmadinijad. If anyone has anything to say, or anything to ask about please post here. I am filled with information about it.

If you want to learn more follow the #iranelection thread that runs through Twitter. It is filled with a lot of up to date tweets of inside activity. Please this movement is one of the most important things happening in the world, it scares me to read and see the horrors than the Iranian Government is doing to their own people.

For a look at the past revolution that happened in Iran about 20 years ago. It gives you a look at how corrupt the government is. It's a very intense graphic novel that really got me into the Iranian movement. Please anything you do to support this cause is helpful even just changing your Avatar to green is helping to tell a story with a picture.

Thank you for reading this, ChrisBaboon :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheZeroKid
LULZ69
LULZ69

PostSubject: Re: Iranian Election and Revolution   Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:24 pm

It's an atrocity that this shit is even allowed to happen in the modern world. If there is a revolution, I surely hope that it leads to a more liberal government, free from strict religious persecution. What Americans misunderstand about this situation is linking it with Al Qaeda. The Iranians are of a different Islamic sect than Al Qaeda, and those terrorists would find just as much pleasure killing Iranians as they do Americans. Crazy fucking people doing crazy fucking things that give the majority a bad name...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/imnotholdencaulfield
ChrisBaboon
Still a N00b
Still a N00b

PostSubject: Re: Iranian Election and Revolution   Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Yes it is very sad but at least the events that accrued at Tiananmen Square in 1989 can never happen again without the whole world being aware of the atrocious acts. The Iran revolution is really scaring me because I'm here in the states and I can't do anything at all to help the Iranians except read updates that are posted on Twitter.

The people of Iran are standing up for the corrupt and rigged election and I support them. If the Iranians didn't keep this going the world would not really care. But the will power the Iranians have right now is outstanding. A whole country is united in prayer and protest against a very evil dictator.

I have been mourning since June 12th over the death count that has been coming from Tehran.

And although all of Iran is protesting Tehran has the biggest amount of people in the rallies whether peaceful or violent. Even people in the states have been in riots at Iranian Embassies it's amazing how the whole world is holding hands with the citizens of the country in an effort to help them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slurry.
Senator
Senator

PostSubject: Re: Iranian Election and Revolution   Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:50 pm

I noticed that in the NK vs. Iran football match (that's soccer for you white people), all of the Iranian players had green on (green wristbands and a green undershirt). I've got a feeling they'll all "disappear" when they return home.

I'm all for the Iranian people. I've set up my computer to act as a proxy for many Iranians, since that's the only way to help that I'm aware of.

Here's a link to a site that is backed by TPB and has a lot of info:

http://iran.whyweprotest.net/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeysofHeaven
Dirty Rag
Dirty Rag

PostSubject: Re: Iranian Election and Revolution   Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:43 pm

What is funny though is that the grandson of the Ayatollah Khomeini (founder of Modern Iran) actually wants The Theocratic Government to be dismantled even if it takes an American Invasion. The very government that his grandfather established. The Same Grandfather who gave birth to the phrase "Death To America!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BobShark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Iranian Election and Revolution   Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 am

I've been following the events on twitter for some time. The news that comes out of that country is amazing. If Iranians want true democracy they must rid themselves of this theocracy crap. Remove the Ayatollahs!

If the government won't allow them then a revolution must begin!

Currently Working on Spirit Project Community Game!
OH the blood, oh the blood, oh the MASSACRE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spiritproject.roflforum.net
ChesterParadox
On a Quest to Kill the administrator
On a Quest to Kill the administrator

PostSubject: Re: Iranian Election and Revolution   Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:43 pm

ChrisBaboon wrote:
This is the only reason I joined the forum, and the fact Bob is the owner of the domain. Well I want get people aware of what is going on in Iran and with Achmadinijad. If anyone has anything to say, or anything to ask about please post here. I am filled with information about it.

If you want to learn more follow the #iranelection thread that runs through Twitter. It is filled with a lot of up to date tweets of inside activity. Please this movement is one of the most important things happening in the world, it scares me to read and see the horrors than the Iranian Government is doing to their own people.

For a look at the past revolution that happened in Iran about 20 years ago. It gives you a look at how corrupt the government is. It's a very intense graphic novel that really got me into the Iranian movement. Please anything you do to support this cause is helpful even just changing your Avatar to green is helping to tell a story with a picture.

Thank you for reading this, ChrisBaboon :3

fuck iran Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://recommendthis.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iranian Election and Revolution   

Back to top Go down

Iranian Election and Revolution
Page 1 of 1